Oppo ADB Drivers allow users to connect their Oppo Smartphone to the windows computer/Laptop by using USB debugging on Android 7 and all over android versions. Let’s go to download Oppo ADB and Fastboot Drivers.
Oppo ADB Drivers download details.
- Name: ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Version: Oppo ADB drivers installer 2.0
- Size: 9.21 MB
- Vendor: Oppo Firmware
How to install the Oppo ADB and Fastboot driver.
Here we have two ways to install these Oppo ADB drivers on any windows Computer/LapTop. just follow the instructions below.
Method 1: EXE File.
- Download the Oppo ADB drivers zip file from the given link.
- Extract them to a desktop location on your PC.
- Tap Double-Click on the ‘.exe’ file to start the installation.
- Just follow the instructions in the installation wizard.
- Click on Finish once the Installation Process is completed.
For better understanding, pls watch this short video tutorial.
Method 2: Computer Management.
- Download Oppo ADB and fastboot Drivers and extract them on your PC desktop.
- Right-click on My Computer and select Manage.
- Select Devices and then click on Portable Devices.
- Click on the Next.
- Right-click on the device icon and then click on the Update Driver.
- Locate the extracted ADB drivers manually on your PC.
- Click on Add.
- Your Driver will be installed and also listed in the Device Manager.
You may also need: