Oppo Flash Tool is a small application for Windows Computer and Laptops, which allows you to unbrick your Oppo mobile or remove the password on any of the Oppo smartphone, update, or install Stock Firmware on all Oppo Smartphones.
MSM download tool is an official Oppo flash tool application. So, you can easily install and use it directly to flash Oppo ROMs, Root, or install a custom recovery ROM or getting any updated ROM on all Oppo devices even without you having more knowledge about flashing, you can do this by following the steps below on this page manually on Oppo Tools.
Here on this page, we have managed to share the latest version of the Oppo Flash Tool. Just scroll down to download it now.
Oppo Flash Tool download details:
- Name: Oppo all Tool
- Version: OPPOMsmDownloadToolNoneLic_2001
- Compatibility: Windows 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Format: .zip
- File Size: 60 MB
- Vendor: Oppo Firmware
How to Activate OPPO Flash Tools:
The followings are the steps to download and Activate the flash tool.
- -Download all needed files and extract them.
- -Install two files: PDAnet.exe and CodeMeterRuntime.exe.
- -Open CodeMeter Control Center and select Licence File.
- -Import License File and navigate to the OPPOMsmDownloadToolNoneLic_2000 [From the extracted folder].
- -If you see the License Activated message in the software window, that means now you have activated the tool.
How to Flash Oppo Firmware:
You must need to have the following items to flash any Oppo device.
- Oppo Firmware
- Oppo USB Driver
- MSM Download Tool
- A windows computer
- Original USB Data cable
- An Oppo Smartphone
How to Flash:
The followings are the simple steps to update or flash the Oppo device.
- Ensure that your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
- First of all, Download the required Oppo Rom and extract it on your computer.
- Now in the extracted folder, open the file named MsmDownloadTool V3.0.exe run as administrator.
- You see the screen Load firmware (Oppo Rom).
- now turn off your Oppo/Vivo Smartphone.
- Keep pressing the VOLUME UP Key button.
- Connect your phone to PC via using USB Data Cable.
- Click on Start to Being the start Flashing Process. Wait until the installation completes.
- Once you see the “Download complete” message, you can unplug your phone from the PC.
Note: Before starting the firmware update backup your all device data, and make sure to charge your device battery level over 40%. The update process just takes some time. So do not operate or power off the device while updating. The device automatically reboots after the update is complete.