QPST Tool! Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) is a small application for Windows Computer, which allows you to flash or install Stock Firmware on Qualcomm based Smartphones and Tablets.
Here on this page, we have managed to share the latest version of the QPST Tool.
QPST Tool download details:
- Name: QPST Tool
- Version: v184.108.40.206
- Format: .zip
- Zip Size: 3 MB
- Tool size: 12 MB
- Vendor: Oppo Firmware
Support Qualcomm Chipset:
It comes to support devices which running on Qualcomm Chipset. Once you have installed the Qualcomm Drivers compatible with the QFIL Flash Tool on your computer, then QFIL Tool can easily detect your connected device and you will be able to flash the Oppo Firmware on the device.
Support .mbn or .elf File Format:
It supports the flashing, installing, or updating of firehose .mbn or .elf based Stock ROM on a Qualcomm based Devices, including Smartphone and Tablets. You can easily find the .mbn or .elf file in the Stock ROM on your Qualcomm Device.
How To Use QPST Tool:
Note: Follow All Steps Carefully Step By Step To getting Sucess
- -Download and install Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QPST Tool)
- -Download and install Qualcomm USB Driver on your Computer
- -If Qualcomm Drivers are already installed on your computer then SKIP this step
- -Connect your Qualcomm Device to the Computer using the USB Data Cable
- -Open and click on QPST Config
- -Once QPST Configuration is Launched, Click on the Port Menu Button
- -Click on the Starts Clients tab Menu and then Select Software Download
- -You will be able to see the QPST Software Download Dialog Box
- -Click on the Phone Image Browse Button and Locate the Stock Firmware that you want to Flash on your Android Device
- -Under the Boot Image, Click on the Browse button and locate the BOOT_LOADER.HEX file (comes with Stock firmware)
- -In the end, Click on the Start Button to begin the Flashing process
- -When Flashing is completed you will see the Green Bar at the end of Flashing
- -Disconnect your Qualcomm device from the computer/Laptop and Restart it
Caution: The flashing process of Oppo Firmware via using a QPST Tool will erase your whole Personal Data from your device. So, therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of your personal data (Like Messages, Contacts, Videos, Pictures, And E.T.C) before using the QPST Tool.