Here you can download the official Oppo Firmware of Oppo A83 CPH1729 Stock ROM for your Oppo smartphone device. The Firmware comes in a zip package.
The Flashing of stock ROMs can help you to upgrade to newer/older versions of Android, you can solve your oppo device problems with flashing, fix bugs, unbrick mobile devices, Slow Software Performance, Pattern Lock Forgotten, Phone Password/Pin Forgotten, Reset Mobile To Restore Factory Settings, Remove Root access, and custom recovery images.
Oppo A83 CPH1729 Firmware download details.
- Model Name: Oppo A83
- Model Alias: CPH1729
- Device Type: Smartphone
- ROM Version: CPH1729EX_11_A.33
- File Size: 2041 MB
Why always update the Oppo Firmware?
Below is the some noticeable Oppo Firmware advantages of system updates include:
- Enhancing the system stability.
- Optimizing system performance.
- Fix software performance issues.
- Prolonging your device battery life.
- Developing compatibility with more third-party apps.
How to install or update the Oppo A83 CPH1729 Firmware:
There are three ways to flash or update OPPO A83 CPH1729. 1. Simple Mode 2. Update with SD Card (Recovery Update) 3. Update Using Flash Tool.
Note: Before starting the firmware update backup your all device data, and make sure to charge your device battery level over 40%. The update process just takes some time. So do not operate or power off the device while updating. The device automatically reboots after the update is complete.
1.How to Update with simple Mode.
Use the mobile phone to download the corresponding firmware package in ColorOS update, copy and paste the firmware package with OZIP suffix into the root directory of device storage, select the ‘firmware’, and then the device automatically starts the updating.
2.How to Update with SD Card (in Recovery Mode).
The update with SD-card is mainly way if your OPPO smartphone stuck at a certain interface or hang on the OPPO logo, or can’t properly boot but you can get it into Recovery Mode.
- Download the Oppo A83 CPH1729 firmware from the links below.
- Copy downloaded firmware file into the root directory of the external SD Card. (A root directory is a top-most directory in the SD Card file system).
- Turn Power off the device and insert your SD card on it.
- Power on the device again into the recovery mode. (Press and hold the both Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode).
- Afterward, in the Recovery Mode, select [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD]. (Find and select the update package from SD card).
- Push the Power Button to select the start update process confirmation message will appear on the device screen. Click Yes.
- After that, Your device will reboot after push the Power Button and start updating automatically.
- Sit back and wait for complete updating, which will take some time.
3.How to Flash Oppo with Flash Tool.
Before installing the Oppo A83 Firmware ROM, you just need to download the required Oppo Flash Tool, USB Drivers and Firmware ROM. As per Android Hardware information depends which Flash Tool supports installing the Oppo Firmware ROM, that,s why you can use the following Flash Tools for Oppo CPH1729.
- Download and install the Oppo USB Drivers for your manufacturer on the Windows/PC if you don’t have installed them already.
- Turn off your device by holding the Power button, until the screen turns off.
- Download the correct Oppo stock ROM that you want to be flashed on your device.
- Ensure that your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
- First of all, Download the required Oppo Rom and extract it on your computer.
- Now in the extracted folder, open the file named MsmDownloadTool V3.0.exe run as administrator.
- You see the screen Load firmware (Oppo Rom).
- now turn off your Oppo/Vivo Smartphone.
- Keep pressing the VOLUME UP Key button.
- Connect your phone to PC via using USB Data Cable.
- Click on Start to Being the start Flashing Process. Wait until the installation completes.
- Once you see the “Download complete” message, you can unplug your phone from the PC.
Check Also: Oppo-A31 Firmware
Download old versions.
Version: CPH1729EX_11_A.32Size: 2041MBUpdate Date: 09/02/2020
Version: CPH1729EX_11_A.30Size: 2038MBUpdate Date: 10/10/2019
Version: CPH1729EX_11_A.29Size: 2049MBUpdate Date: 03/09/2019
Version: CPH1729EX_11_A.27Size: 2046MBUpdate Date: 29/07/2019
Version: CPH1729EX_11_A.28Size: 2048MBUpdate Date : 25/07/2019